Sunday, March 8, 2009

Substance X

Substance X made my heart beat rise
Substance X made my blood flow faster
Substance X made my body feel weaker
Substance X made my bladder pee more
Substance X inhibited the release of ADH
Substance X prevented my body from absorbing any liquid
Substance X gave me the mother of all headache

What is Substance X?

Things that happened after taking Substance X:
I started smiling for no reason
My body became hot, not that it wasn't before that
I put the water bottle in the microwave oven
I put my head into the oven
I played with the oven till there was burnt smell
I sat there and watched a guy puke while others covered their nose
I slept on a couch for an hour and not realize it
I couldn't walk when I woke up

Conclusion: People with low blood pressure should not take substance X as it raises your blood pressure suddenly and after lying down for a while, your head will hurt really badly from the sudden rush of blood that you'll sit down and feel like crying because it hurts THAT badly.

Gotta sleep now.

I swore off Substance X 9 years ago.
Why did I ever went back?

No comments:

Post a Comment