Sunday, March 22, 2009

I need

Time

There are so so so many things I've been meaning to do:
1. Finish my maths homework
2. Finish my Physics homework
3. Finish my Chemistry homework
4. Try to understand Biology
5. Actually understanding Biology
6. Finish my assingments
7. Paint my nails black again
8. Get a facial
9. Get a massage
10. Curl my hair again

Guess what? Not one of the stuffs mentioned above's done

I need more time. It's not that I regret the way I've been spending my time this year. I don't. I just need more time. An extra 2 hours a day please?

March intake's commencing tomorrow.
Gotta sleep early tonight.
Gonna TRY to wake up earlier tomorrow.
There's gonna be a jam tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. what the hell is kholberg theory? why i dont have one? anyway, physics is muuuchhh harder than bio lols

    ReplyDelete