Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sorry

You know what? I knew that you would never change. You will always remain as a selfish, ignorant, irresponsible person. It is my fault for believing that you've change. You can never change.

Those words that you uttered the other night kept ringing in my head. As much as I want to dismiss those hurtful words as one of the syndromes of mid life crisis, I know, deep down inside, that you are right, for you have always been able to see me clearer than anyone else. Perhaps it was the human psychology course you took. Perhaps, it is a father's instinct. Or perhaps, it's just me.

I am sorry to have to let you down AGAIN. I know that I'm somewhat a burden to you, with all my ambitions and what not. I know that you expected more from me. I should have taken initiative to check it. I should have cared more about my future. I should have... never let you down.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment