Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Akon - Right Now

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.

If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?

Akon - Beautiful
(Lol. Sounds italian)

How would you describe yourself?
Simple Plan - Your Love Is A Lie
(What?! )

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Rihanna - Rehab
(Hey, every good girl has to fall for a bad boy at least once)

How do you feel today?
Simple Plan - Save You
(I would've needed that)

What is your life’s purpose?
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
(You should've seen the plans I've already made for my wedding and the names I've choose for our children whoever you are)

What is your motto?

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
(I ruled the world)

What do your friends think of you?
Britney Spears - Circus
(All eyes on me in the middle of the ring just like a circus. LOL. I'm THAT entertaining?)

What do you think of your parents?
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You
(So True)

What do you think about very often?
Gym Class Heroes - Cookie Jar
(o.O The temptation. Can't keep my hands out the cookie jar)

What is 2 + 2?
Pink - Sober
(But sober's a five-letter word)


What do you think of your best friend?
Jesse McCartney - How do you sleep
(Reminds me of this: 看不见你的笑 我怎麼睡得著. )

What do you think of the person you like?
Rihanna - Cry
(Oh Crap. Just when I thought I've finally found the one.)

What is your life story?
Lady Gaga - Poker Face
(Can I really hide my emotions that well?)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Nickleback - Gotta Be Somebody
(I'll be a world class surgeon)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Good Charlotte - The Anthem
(Ba ba da da~~ Wedding Anthem)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Ne-yo - Mad
(LOL. I'm dancing to cinderella though)

What will they play at your funeral?
Natasha Beddingfield - Angel
(I'll be your A . N . G . E . L)

What is your hobby/interest?
David Archuletta - A Little Too Not Over You
(Which You?)

What is your biggest fear?
Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Through The Phone
(Riiigghht. I love phone calls)

What is your biggest secret?
Rihanna ft. TI - Live Your Life
(I lead a double life)

What do you think of your friends?
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
(Oh yea. You should've seen the crew at the SAM fiesta)


What will you post this as?
Akon - Right now (nanana)
(Give me a scissors, pencil and paper)

Tag:
you know what? I don't have much friends. Goodbye.

I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment