Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tag. I'm it.

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.


1. I don't have a facebook account. I think that facebook's over rated.

2. I am obsessed over Mr Phua Chu Kang, according to mel.

3. I'm the only one who calls mel lizzie. But she never realizes that I'm calling her. -.-

4. I'm a total couch potato. Seriously.

5. I love getting bruises. haha. I even shaped one into a heart shape.

6. I don't take beef, char kuey teow, mint, sweets etc.

7. I always fall for guys who are taken. According to Qian, it's the whole 'I'm taken' aura that attracts me.

8. I'm never interested in a guy for more than 3-4 months.

9. I've always had problem completing my maths homework. Not because I don't know how to, but well, no idea.

10. I'm a romantic. I believe in fairy tales and happily ever after.

11. All my best friends are total opposites of me.

12. I love riding on motorcycles without holding onto the driver. It's the adrenaline rush that turns me on.

13. I'm a damn good stalker.

14. I'm obsessed with closed doors. My door has to be closed all time or else I'll go crazy. Obsessive compulsive disorder.

15. I want to and will be a brilliant surgeon one day. For those who think that I'll kill my patients, stay away.

16. Your opinions don't matter to me. :)

I tag:
1. Zi Qian
2. Zhe Kai
3. Pei Wern
and everyone else who feel like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment