Monday, February 16, 2009

Life is Full of Ups and Downs.. I hate the slopes

I FAILED the slope.

Sigh. I was able to stop perfectly ok. Then I freed the gear, pulled the handbreak and raised my hand. When the JPJ fella ask me to jalan, I did the balancing and released the hand break. Guess what I did wrong? There's a lunch prize for those who get it right. Subway. Damn generous ok? No prize for Zi Qian, Lizzie and Yong Ching.

And another note, I passed on the road. Took route 3. heh. Apparently, not every instructor taught route 3. Yong Ching didn't know how to use that route. haha. Luckily there wasn't a jam then so he took the 2nd route. 

Yes, Yong Ching the soon to be american boy passed both tests.

Yong Ching's a gentleman
Didn't rub it in my face
By the way,
We have similar signatures

No comments:

Post a Comment