Friday, January 9, 2009

Thank God It's Friday

I needed a break

Waking up at 7am is no fun
Bathing in cold cold water in the morning is no fun
Sitting in front of my closets selecting clothes in the morning is no fun
Forcing breakfast down my throat while watching the clock is no fun

Morning rides with daddy is fun
Finally being able to catch the 7.30 news is fun
Running up the staircases at 7.59 is fun
Lecturers trying to be lame is fun

Spending 10 minutes choosing place for lunch is weird
Rushing to every Chem class so we can get the front seat is a wee bit kiasu
Listening to Ms Angelene talk about her boys is cute
Trying to stay focus in Biology takes a lot of effort

Making new friends is akward
Bonding with new friends takes time
Mixing old and new friends together and see them get along is comforting
Finally being at ease with new friends is awww~


Monday: Early
Tuesday: A little early
Wednesday: Almost time
Thursday: On the Dot
Today: I was late.

Overall, college life turned out to be more than I've expected. One week in and we've been spoilt rotten. Reason people pay for a private education: Air cond. We're causing the depletion of the ozone layer though. You see, CFC is an extremly stable molecule as it has very strong covalent bond. It's hard to break them down even with lightning that produced a large amount of heat. As it is inert, CFC can stay in the atmosphere for more than 100 years. It travels slowly to the ozone and destroys it.
Told you that I love chemistry

Spent quite some time trying to figure out the pin code combo for the lock on my locker just now. That too, was fun. My glass is half full.

Everytime I think of something funny,
I have this tendency to look to my left.
How long will it take to adapt fully?

No comments:

Post a Comment