Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ben's My Hero!

Today, I'll be introducing you to one of my oldest friend named Benjamin Wee.

Ok. Can't remember when I met him. He claims it's when we were 4. I don't have any idea about what happened before and around 3. Perhaps I bought the flower for the market at 'the wall' *watch stardust* So anyway, he's a really really nice guy!

Guess what? He's studying engineering in Taylors PJ but drives all the way to Subang to have lunch with Khai Yii and I. Oops! I mean James and I. Yesterday went like this:

Khai Yii: Ei! I need new flip flops la!
Me: Flip Flops?
Ben: Later when your class ends I come and fetch the both of you out la.
Khai Yii: No money la. Wait, I call my ATM out. *calls* He didn't pick up
Ben: Nevermind la. I got cash.
Khai Yii: Seriously go?
Ben: Can la. Yong Hui, wanna go?
Me: Donno la. Maybe going to do hair.
*My phone rings, mum said she can't fetch me home.*
Me: ok!
Ben: I'll pick you up at 4 k?

That was spontanous act 1

*Ben was driving*
Me: Your petrol reach E d still can drive one so cool!
Ben: Shoot! I forgot to pump! We won't be able to reach ou!
Khai Yii: Nevermind we pump now.

So, I helped Ben out with the pumping while James went to get some drinks. While waiting for James, Ben decided to answer the call of nature and left me with his keys. Jeng Jeng Jeng Jeng

I swear, I was only gonna stand there with the keys but James came back and told me to drive to the toilet. So, I inserted the key, pulled the seat forward, clucthed, inserted gear 1, released the hand break, let go of the clutch and there I was, driving around a petrol station with James' life and probably everyone else's in my hand. It was a very smooth drive and I managed to reach the toilet with no casualties!

Then I went and parked right in front of the tank. Another car wanted to pump his petrol at the tank I was parked in front of so I had to move. James told me to park at the lot right in front of the toilet. This was where trouble started. You see, I'm really an inexperienced driver and I forgot to turn the steering wheel before releasing clutch so that my wheel would be prepared to turn. What I did was I released the clutch first and steer later. Too late. I overshot the lot and was heading towards the other cars

Ben came out of the toilet and saw his car almost banging into another car. He gave us the "wanna eat" sign x3. It was still ok as no one was moving right? Then the car in front, ie: the car I almost crashed into, decided to reverse! I paniced and tried to reverse too but guess what? Instead of inserting the reverse gear, I inserted the 4th gear and the car moved forward. Ben had to tell the driver to turn the other way. He walked over to the driver's seat and told me to come down. Smart me. I released the break and the clutch and the car moved forward. xD Then it stopped.

Hahahaha.

No scolding.

See, Ben's nice.

Part 2 coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment