Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Leaving~ Not.

So. After weighing the pros and cons, the benefits and setbacks, I've decided to remain in G6. Very tempted to transfer to ICPU though.

G6:
` good maths lecturer
` good chemistry lecturer
` good ESL lecturer.  *I think she likes me. She was so happy to see me at lunch and her kids sound intersting too. Egypt~*
` goofy class teacher/physics lecturer
` Melissa and Cheryl
` No idea what Bio lecturer's talking about. *I must've been cursed in Bio. Never once got a good teacher*

Wern's class (G1)
` Pei Wern
` Good Bio teacher
` No using handphone in class

ICPU
` Hot male lecturer
` Most lecturers teach in sexy Canadian accent *I overheard one of the lecturers ordering a sandwich yesterday. gosh! who knew that tomato, cucumber and green pepper sounds so sexy! If only my parents used him to convince me to eat those veges when I was younger. *
` 1.5 years = $$$

Obviously, the Pros in staying in G6 is more than the others and therefore, I will stay. Sigh. How I wish that the fellow ICPU lecturers have the same break as us. Oh ya, and I wish that Bio won't be pulling me down. ICPU!!

Tomato, Cucumber, Green Pepper.

ps: Jun Hsien thinks that I'm in HELP. No idea who it was he saw and talked to the other day outside the Taylor's main campus carrying stacks of Bio text books. -.-

Tomato, Cucumber, Green Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment