Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Empty Bookshelf

So. My bookshelf seems empty. Can everyone please return my books to the empty holes in my cupboard? It's really depressing looking at it.

Qian (13 books)
1. The Nannies
2. A Nannies Novel #2: Friends With Benefits
3. A Nannies Novel #3: Have To Have It
4. A Nannies Novel #4: Tainted Love
5. A Nannies Novel #5: All Night Long
6. Would I Lie To You?
7. Light of the Oracle
8. The Seer and the Sword
9 - 10: Can't remember
11. Twilight
12. New Moon
13. Eclipse


Shih Yian (2 Books)
1. Breaking Dawn (Qian wants it)
2. Notting Hell

Pei Min (1 DVD)
1 Gossip Girl Season 1.

Anymore? People, if there's anyone I missed out, please contact me kays? My poor books are missing their mistress and I'm missing them too. T.T

Bookies Come Back To Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment