Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prom The Musical

Many of you might have known how I spent my Sunday last week thanks to Mel. (: Yes, we made a last minute decision to watch a musical and that's one decision I'll never regret.

Prom the Musical


You know, the musical totally exceeded my expectations. No offence but I've got little confidence in Malaysian theater and movies. Shows like Ampang Hospital and cicakman totally tainted my views in Malaysian movies but no worries, the cast and crew of prom the musical certainly convinced me that there's still hope. (:

It was refreshing seeing Ian play the shy guy as he's always seem so confident in everything to me and boy, can he sing! Too bad he wont sing for us again. >< *Mel asked* Leena's pretty and she sort of reminded me of Lenna. You know, Leena, Lenna. Haha. But but but! My three favourite characters would be Jill, Jacky and the emo dude! OMG. I love the Emo dude. And guess who I saw there? Junhsien and Jerrard! Haha. Wasn't Jerrard the one who said:
"I will never watch a musical. It's so gay with guys dancing around singing happy songs"
People do change, eh?

One of my favourite numbers of the show:

Tell Him

Tell him that the sun and moon rise in his eyes
If only you knew who you are
You'd be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment