Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I consider myself lucky. Am I the ONE?

1. Besides ur lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Hmm. I do fantasize about vampires. :P

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Yes! 10 minutes earlier!

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Mel. Arthur's still having it

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
Don't think so. I don't have a maid.

5.will you ever donate blood?
I'm happily underweight thankyouverymuch. (:

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
Duh.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Interesting question. I'm hungry.

8. What does your last text message say?
"Hungry la"

9. What are you thinking right now?
thinking about mel's ability to have a thought that does not revolve around BOYS.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Badly

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
I slept from 9 to 10 then 10 to 6.30. (:

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Bodyglove

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes.

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Xiang. Asking if there are 6 pairs of heels.
Yes, I went down in the middle of the class to COD 6 heels for xiang.
Ying Xian and Ian probably thinks that I'm crazy.
and yes, I still love you, brat. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment