Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Bored. Sue Me

So, I was out blog hopping and came across this in Josiah's blog. Not that close to him but heh. It's interesting. (:

ABC QUESTIONS :

ABOUT YOU

A - Available : Yes but no .
B - Birthday : 04.12.1991
C - Crushing on : That dude from dragon-i
D - Drink you last had : Coconut that tasted sour
E - Easiest person to talk to : myself? Yea. I talk to myself
F - Favourite song : Journey To The Past
G - Gummy bears or Gummy worms : Gummy bears, bouncing here and there and everywhere~
H - Hometown : Penang
I - In love with : That dude I saw in dragon-i
J - Juggle : maximum 2 objects. xD
K - Killed someone : No
L - Longest car ride : 2007 Leo Forum ride back
M - Milkshake flavour : Vanilla
N - Number of siblings : 2
O - One wish : To grow taller
P - Person you last called : Mel who didn't pick up.
R - Reason to smile : It's starry tonight. (:
S - Song you last heard : Rinne rondo
V - Vegetables : Kai Lan
W - Worst habit : I talk to myself
X - X-rays you had : only one of my jaw. That's when I found out that I've got an extra tooth
Y - Yoyos are : painful.
Z - Zodiac sign : Sagi

RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU

Spell your name without vowels : syng hi. LOL?
What colour do you wear most : White
What are you listening to? : Westlife - Unbreakable
Are you happy with your life right now? : I wish I had...
What is your favourite class in school? : Physics?
when do you start back at school : Monday
Are you outgoing : I'm shy.
Favourite pair of shoes : My new nike
Where do you wish you were right now? : Outside, looking at the stars

THE CAN'S

Can you dance? : Not really. I can Waltz though, I think.
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? : Never tried. You see, I HATE cherry
Can you whistle? : Nah
Write with both hands : Yeap
Walk with your toes curled : Yeap

THE DO'S

Do you believe there is life on other planets? : Duh. South Park says there is
Do you believe in miracles? : Yeap
Do you believe in magic : I believe in fairy magic
Love at first sight : I'm asucker for that
Do you think there's a Satan? : Yeap
Do you believe in Santa? : Sort of. He put reload cards in my socks last christmas
Do you know how to swim? : No. I suddenly recall that certain someone promised to teach me.
Do you think you can handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? : No Way

THE HAVE'S

Have you been on a plane? : Duh
Have you ever asked someone out? : Yea
Have you ever been asked out by someone? : Duh
Have you ever been to the ocean? : Been there, Loved it
Have you ever painted your nails? : Duh

THE WHAT'S

What is the temperature outside? : Cold?
What radio station do you listen to? : Fly FM, Malaysia's hottest music. Owh, and Mcd FM
What was the last restaurant you ate at? : Some crab porridge Restaurant
What was the last thing you bought? : Pirated CDs
Who was the last person you took a picture of? : That dude in dragon-i
What is the time and date now? : 11:11PM, 25th Sept.

CRYING SECTION

Ever really cried your heart out? : Yea
Ever cried yourself to sleep? : Yea
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder? : Yea. Form 2, in the toilet.
Ever cried over the opposite sex? : Nope
Do you cry when you get injury? : Yea
Do certain songs make you cry? : Yea

HAPPY SECTION

Are you a happy person? : Yea, could be happier if I weren't bleeding
What can make you happy? : Getting some time off to think
Do you wish you were happier? : Everyone does
Can music make you happy? : Depends

LOVE SECTION

How many times have you had your heart broken? : Never?
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them? : My family I guess?

LOOK AT ME

What is your current hair colour? : Black although my hairstylist claims that it has a red shade
Current piercings : 1 pair
Have any tattoos? : No
Eye colour : black

IN A LOVER

Girl or guy? : Guy. I might be bi though.
Favourite eye colour : Green
Short or long hair : Either one. As long as it's wavy
Height : 6 ft +
Best clothing : Shirtless. Pantless too would be perfect. But I'm happy with a shirtless dude

HAVE YOU EVER

Been to jail? : Never
Mooned someone? : Never
Thrown up in a store? : Never
Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today? : Funny. I just laughed about it again just now
Gone skinny dipping? : Never. I'd like to try though. One day...

THIS OR THAT

Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King : McDonalds
single or Group Dates : Single
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries : Neither
Meat or Veggies : Veggie
TV or Movie : Both
Guitar or Drums : Guitar
Adidas or Nike : Nike
Chinese or Mexican : Thai
Cheerios or Corn Flakes : Neither
Cake or pie : Cake
People I'm Gonna Tag : Anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment