Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mental Breakdown?

"Common symptoms of mental depression are:

  • lower energy
  • inability to concentrate or make decisions
  • being guilty, irritable and hopeless
  • loss of interest in almost all things
  • being consistently sad or anxious
  • being uncontrollably tearful "

(Toh, 2009)

I've got low energy level. Aaron thinks I'm a pig for sleeping all the time
I can't concentrate on anything and am indecisive.
I feel guilty about everything from my results to eating recently
I've lost interest in lots of things, with books going to be on the list
I'm anxious all the time. (according to Mel)
I've actually teared up for no apparent reason lately

Am I going through a mental breakdown?

I'm going through an emotional breakdown. (Wong, 2009)
It's just a phase. (Sin, 2009)

I think.. I've been bottling up my feelings for too long. I'll explode soon. (Khoo, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment