Saturday, April 4, 2009

I hate Australia


I miss you dodo
2 months down, 2 more months to go
and we'll be reunited
I promise you'll get to sleep in my room k?
I won't chase you away anymore
We'll talk till 5 in the morning again
omg.

The realization that you're not here with me finally sunk in
The strong face I've been putting on finally shattered
I once thought that I'm a tough cookie
Hollow yet firm
but somehow when scrolling through the com
looking at our silly pictures
I can't take it anymore.

Gosh.
I hate Australia now!
It stole my sister.
I want her back you stupid kangaroo infested country!
You think you're so great with your cute koala bears
I HATE YOU AUSTRALIA

Why o why do I always have to lose the ones most valuable to me before I can learn to truly appreciate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment