Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm Weak

They don't care that I'm Blair Waldorf! It's over.

How can you do this to me?

What are you talking about?

I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You really insult me like that?

That's not how it is.

It's exactly how it is. The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.



So, I know that I promised to stay free of movies till finals. But I lapsed. And I'm sorry. You know, I've always like the way chuck says 'Because, I am Chuck Bass'. Ok. Back to studying. By the way, sorority row and surrogate is currently being downloaded. :P

Dumbo could always fly
He just needed a magic feather

No comments:

Post a Comment