Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mabeline


Boo! Did I scare you? Shut up Zhe Kai. Maybeline came to TUC today, offering free make over. We were already late for class when Mel spotted Li Ching. So we went over to say hi when she told us that the first 50 peopleto sign up for the make over will receive RM 80 worth of make up products. And we skipped bio for it.

The 80 bbucks make up turns out to be one foundation and one eyeliner. To think that we missed bio class for that. Ish.
Mel wanted the make up for herself,
I wanted the make up for Xiang,
Sonia wanted to sell it on e-bay,
Lenna wanted it.. for herself I think.


Not so obvious when I got home. Mom was like: uhha. Oh. And I went to dental with full make up on.

Guess who we saw. :P I swear, I was trying to take a photo of Mel.

My name is Hui. I am simply fabulous. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment