Thursday, June 4, 2009

I need boobs

don't mind the title. It's for Mel's entertainment.

anyway, remember my tamagotchi? Ed the second died. and I got a new pet. Jenny. and she's a teen now. A very rebelious one. Nothing I do can ever make her happy. Dammit. And I'm leaving for Penang tomorrow. Should I bring her along or let zhen take care of her? By the way, Zhen killed Ed I and Ed II. -.-

and people? Nothing happened to brownie k? he's still out there, happily barking and begging for food and wagging his tail. I just miss him as in miss him even though he's there. makes sense? screw it. I don't really make sense anymore.

So~ tata. haha. I'm losing my mind. Owh by the way, Astro's a total waste of money. I've not watched it for like half a year and yet the same things are playing. damn.

I'm so bored!
and I haven't pack.
and my parents are back.
and it's daddy's birthday tomorrow.
he's turning 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment